Tom Brownsword, Certified Computer Security Geek
Hi, I’m Tom Brownsword. I help people build simple, effective, and secure web sites.
- Simple means that they are easy for you to build and update.
- Effective means that they deliver your marketing message to your prospects and customers while building trust.
- Secure means that you’re smartly managing the risks you face and taking smart steps to mitigate them.
- I also help people and businesses develop and deliver a consistent marketing message across multiple social media platforms and help you stay connected via email.
Need help getting noticed in the search engines? The search engine optimization world has changed a lot over the past few years and what worked just a couple of years ago will get your website buried deep in the search engine results – or will get you banned. I can help you get noticed in the search engines by helping you create a site that attracts prospects and customers.
Who Am I?
A few quick things about me:
- I’m retired from the United States Army.
- I’m a certified computer security geek and help the Department of Defense defend their networks. As I like to call it, we try to keep the good stuff in and the bad stuff out.
- I have extensive computer and network administration experience.
- I love websites, especially WordPress.
- I have extensive experience in online marketing and consistently work with some of the best in the industry to stay abreast of the latest trends and to ensure I know “what works today” (not yesterday!).
I’d love to talk to you about how I can help build your business by improving your online presence and message. You can get started by clicking here to leave me a message.